[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32385: Adding Post Formats Support to Pages breaks the Preview Changes functionality

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 14 16:15:58 UTC 2015

#32385: Adding Post Formats Support to Pages breaks the Preview Changes
functionality
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  bduclos            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by johnbillion):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-unit-tests dev-feedback => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:8 chriscct7]:
 > They don't for me. It only 404's when I manually add the &post_format=
 to the end
 Confirmed.

 @bduclos Can you test this behaviour with all your plugins deactivated
 (except the piece of code which adds post format support to Pages of
 course), and one of the default themes (eg. TwentyFifteen) active please?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32385#comment:9>