[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32197: Twemoji script and editor expansion combo making editor ridiculously slow in some circumstances

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 1 00:09:30 UTC 2015

#32197: Twemoji script and editor expansion combo making editor ridiculously slow
in some circumstances
 Reporter:  Otto42        |       Owner:

Comment (by iseulde):

 So these patches remove some functionality. If your cursor moves under the
 top or bottom toolbar, it will no longer scroll the cursor into view. I've
 tried doing it without cloning the content to detect the cursor position,
 but this seems to be the only way. We might have to ignore the cloned div
 for now...

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32197#comment:19>