[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31609: Scroll bleed through and scroll position loss in the view plugin details modal on iOS

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 31 15:59:28 UTC 2015

#31609: Scroll bleed through and scroll position loss in the view plugin details
modal on iOS
----------------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  ryan                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                      |      Status:  new

Comment (by ryan):

 Replying to [comment:6 adamsilverstein]:
 > Replying to [comment:5 iseulde]:
 > > @adamsilverstein Removing the height doesn't change anything for me.
 >
 > In my testing it fixes the 'jumping to the top' issue Ryan describes
 above: if you scroll down on the list, open a detail modal, then close,
 you wind up back at the top of the page; removing the height 100% fixes
 that; I'm guessing the bleed thru scrolling is still not resolved, need to
 test that on an actual device as it doesn't seem to happen with the
 emulators.

 Jump to top fixed on my iPhone 6+. @adamsilverstein discussed scrolling on
 the other modal tickets, and real hardware does seem to be required to
 reproduce.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31609#comment:8>