[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28687: Removing background image and/or reverting background color to default doesn't remove custom-background body class and remove theme mods

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 27 18:26:10 UTC 2015

#28687: Removing background image and/or reverting background color to default
doesn't remove custom-background body class and remove theme mods
---------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  slobodanmanic  |       Owner:  ocean90
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by obenland):

 Replying to [comment:19 ocean90]:
 > But we need to update the callback for the customize preview too:
 [source:trunk/src/wp-includes/js/customize-preview.js at 31697#L139]

 Is there ever a situation where `color()` doesn't return a color?

 Also: With `wp.customize` holding the currently saved value, do we have
 defaults available anywhere?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28687#comment:20>