[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31698: Fields added via `attachment_fields_to_edit` filter not included in "Image Details" UI

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 20 12:37:26 UTC 2015

#31698: Fields added via `attachment_fields_to_edit` filter not included in "Image
Details" UI
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by helen):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Future Release =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 danielbachhuber]:
 > Then we should fix the UX inconsistency. The user doesn't know any
 different.

 Always open to more ideas on how to make the differences clearer, as it
 was significant work to even get to this point in 3.9 and we definitely
 know it could be even better; however, this particular ticket is a
 wontfix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31698#comment:3>