[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31621: Shiny Updates: Some plugins don't give visual feedback when clicking "Update"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 19 05:26:03 UTC 2015

#31621: Shiny Updates: Some plugins don't give visual feedback when clicking
"Update"
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis         |       Owner:  jorbin
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jorbin):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"31831"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="31831"
 Ensure that we target the correct plugin row for update updates

 The DOM traversal of the plugins list table was less than ideal. By
 switching to data attributes, we can better target the DOM elements we
 want to update.

 Props ericlewis
 Fixes #31621

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31621#comment:4>