[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30713: Customizer control subclasses (custom controls) should have all parent control types as html classes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 18 22:34:59 UTC 2015

#30713: Customizer control subclasses (custom controls) should have all parent
control types as html classes
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 I couldn't figure out any other way of doing this, and there wouldn't be
 an easy way to reverse the order with this approach. So we either need to
 just go with it, or punt and try to come up with a new approach.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30713#comment:5>