[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31351: get_the_post_thumbnail() needs a clearer explanation of the difference between 'post-thumbnail' and 'thumbnail'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 2 03:00:19 UTC 2015

#31351: get_the_post_thumbnail() needs a clearer explanation of the difference
between 'post-thumbnail' and 'thumbnail'
------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  magicroundabout   |       Owner:  DrewAPicture
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by DrewAPicture):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch commit

Comment:

 Hi magicroundabout,

 In [attachment:31351.diff], I've reworked the words from your original
 patch into a more cohesive message that we can use for both
 `get_the_post_thumbnail()` and `the_post_thumbnail()`. Let me know if I
 missed anything in capturing the spirit of what you were trying to say.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31351#comment:5>