[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 30 20:56:23 UTC 2015

#29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match
wp-admin
 Reporter:  celloexpressions                     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
                                                 |     Focuses:  ui,
                                                 |  accessibility
Changes (by ocean90):

 * milestone:  4.3 => Future Release

Comment:

 Moving this out of 4.3 because it definitly needs more eyes, especially
 from designers if we want to change colors and such. This should probably
 have some variants too so we can run them through user tests to find the
 best combination of several ideas.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29158#comment:28>