[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32525: A link to the dashboard of a site is missing on the Network > Edit site page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 30 07:59:37 UTC 2015

#32525: A link to the dashboard of a site is missing on the Network > Edit site
page
-----------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  Fab1en                 |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  task (blessed)         |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by Fab1en):

 I have updated the patch and made three versions, corresponding to the
 three screenshots above :

 URL

 My personal preference goes to the "tab" version which is cleaner, more
 natural and takes less space.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32525#comment:10>