[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32613: Allow easy fallback to the latest stable release when beta testing with the beta tester plugin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 30 02:41:33 UTC 2015

#32613: Allow easy fallback to the latest stable release when beta testing with the
beta tester plugin
-------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  ryan               |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement        |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => WordPress.org

Comment:

 > The entire page is a Boren placeholder design in need of a real
 designer, so, in the probable absence of design help, let's not sweat a
 somewhat ugly cluster of four buttons that is exposed only to beta testers
 . :-)

 My thoughts exactly. I've had grand plans of getting that page redesigned
 and actually including the Beta Tester by default for ages now.

 I've made the change in the API to return the extra package, if anyone
 see's any problems, re-open.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32613#comment:5>