[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32800: Customizer Menus: Creating/saving a new menu creates duplicate menus in Custom Menu widget select

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 28 13:59:34 UTC 2015

#32800: Customizer Menus: Creating/saving a new menu creates duplicate menus in
Custom Menu widget select
------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  tywayne           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by stevenkword):

 Replying to [comment:2 adamsilverstein]:
 > In [attachment:32800.diff]:
 >
 > * Remove a single line that is inserting the duplicate options into the
 widget template - this fixes the issue mentioned on the ticket
 > * This patch is ready to go and can be committed.

 Patch applies, but I'm seeing a new issue as a result.  Following the same
 reproduction steps WITHOUT Save & Publish, the Custom Menu Widget is not
 aware of newly created Menus.

 Steps to reproduce:

 1.) Create a new menu in the Customizer
 2.) Navigate to Widgets in Customizer
 3.) Add a Custom Menu widget

 "No menus have been created yet. Create some."

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32800#comment:4>