[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32765: Allow custom Customizer controls to use the WordPress core Cropper with custom dimensions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 23 23:23:10 UTC 2015

#32765: Allow custom Customizer controls to use the WordPress core Cropper with
custom dimensions
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  imath        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by markoheijnen):

 That was my next step with #29211 but was sick during the weekend. I was
 thinking more difficult by splitting the logic also on the AJAX side since
 thats needed there since someone could use
 WP_Customize_Cropped_Image_Control directly.

 Why I'm not directly a fan of this approach, I can understand why we would
 go with this approach. Earliest I can be done with that ticket is this
 weekend.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32765#comment:2>