[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32645: Save Changes button should not show on my-sites.php when user is only member of one site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 21 12:04:02 UTC 2015

#32645: Save Changes button should not show on my-sites.php when user is only
member of one site
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jmacaluso711      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
  patch                       |

Comment (by earnjam):

 Only problem I see here is that there is a filter on this page for adding
 additional input fields for the whole form or each site on the list, which
 is also why the save changes button appears at the bottom instead of the
 top.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32645#comment:4>