[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32733: Customiser screen options toggle icon isn't aligned and scaled with the info/question mark icon

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jun 20 12:55:26 UTC 2015

#32733: Customiser screen options toggle icon isn't aligned and scaled with the
info/question mark icon
 Reporter:  paulwilde    |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize    |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui           |
 The screen options toggle icon isn't aligned or scaled to look like it was
 designed to go alongside the question mark icon and as a result it looks a
 little out of place.

 For reference its current state is the top option in my attachment.

 I see there being a few ways of going about this:

 1. Vertically center the icon (See the second option in my attachment).
 2. Vertically center the icon and reduce its size to be the same
 dimensions as the question mark icon (See the third option in my
 attachment).
 3. Create an alternative smaller gear/advanced icon that's designed
 specifically to go alongside the question mark icon with the same
 dimensions.