[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32647: Multisite UX - Move Save Changes button to be next to the Primary Site select field

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 18 17:45:10 UTC 2015

#32647: Multisite UX - Move Save Changes button to be next to the Primary Site
select field
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  kdamken             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by amcreative):

 @earnjam Would it make sense to have the button at both the top and bottom
 as we see in other instances throughout WordPress such as "Bulk Actions"
 in the post editor? This would provide some context to the drop down at
 the top of the "My Sites" screen but would also not lose the option if the
 list is long.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32647#comment:7>