[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32534: Tests_Media::test_media_handle_upload_sets_post_excerpt() should delete test image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 9 04:21:31 UTC 2015

#32534: Tests_Media::test_media_handle_upload_sets_post_excerpt() should delete
test image
 Reporter:  ocean90                              |       Owner:  McGuive7
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by McGuive7):

 Question - once a ticket is assigned, what does that mean? What is the
 process supposed to be from here on out? Forgive me if this is out there
 on in documentation, I've just not found it. Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32534#comment:3>