[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 8 15:55:20 UTC 2015

#29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match
wp-admin
-----------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions       |       Owner:  ocean90
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  closed

Comment (by hugobaeta):

 Replying to [comment:16 celloexpressions]:
 > @helen has expressed concerns with the blue hover states introduced
 there; if we end up with a change there that doesn't provide adequate
 contrast for focus styles for accessibility, we'll need to reopen this.

 I was trying to make sense of the many tickets around this, and this
 solution (that you proposed in #31336) seems to help with what @helen
 mentions, and make the most sense (notice, I'm looking at the hover colors
 specifically):

 [[Image(https://core.trac.wordpress.org/raw-attachment/ticket/31336
 /customize-ux-redesign.gif)]]

--