[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32110: "Shiny" plugin updates not working when I try run mulitple updates at once and one fails

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 2 15:41:24 UTC 2015

#32110: "Shiny" plugin updates not working when I try run mulitple updates at once
and one fails
-------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  magicroundabout          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by magicroundabout):

 OK. Cool. So, just to double check, when you say "Once disconnecting my
 connection..." - how did you go about disconnecting your connection?

 I ask because the behaviour you've described (all spinners, no updates
 (?), no errors) is what happens when your browser can't contact WordPress.
 So I'm wondering if you couldn't contact the web server on the Vagrant
 box?

 (I'm not hugely familiar with Vagrant so I don't know what the details of
 its networking are)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32110#comment:10>