[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32345: FTP_BASE, FTP_CONTENT_DIR, FTP_PLUGIN_DIR are not considered when using built in ssh2/sftp

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 2 12:02:07 UTC 2015

#32345: FTP_BASE, FTP_CONTENT_DIR, FTP_PLUGIN_DIR are not considered when using
built in ssh2/sftp
 Reporter:  aberbenni          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by bondnono):

 Same issue here, I did set up a proftpd SFTP server with chrooted users
 and had to do the same modification as @aberbenni (on the latest Wordpress
 version). Jailing the users is a basic security feature, I don't get why
 it is not supported.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32345#comment:3>