[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33010: Customizer menu live preview not updating when adding and removing menu items

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 20 03:28:58 UTC 2015

#33010: Customizer menu live preview not updating when adding and removing menu
items
-------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  stuartshields            |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by westonruter):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch needs-testing
 * focuses:  administration => javascript

Comment:

 @stuartshields, @netweb: I believe I've addressed the issues identified in

 I believe the main issue was introduced with the performance optimizations
 done in [33138], so part of the fix is to ensure that all of the relevant
 settings get sent along with the partial-refresh request for the menu,
 including any deleted menu items and any settings for nav menu locations.
 I also noticed a conflict with the Customizer Partial Refresh plugin which
 I hadn't noticed before, so I made the binding of the setting change
 events more robust as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33010#comment:4>