[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33010: Customizer menu live preview not updating when adding and removing menu items (was: Customizer Menu: Adding new items)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 16 07:58:08 UTC 2015

#33010: Customizer menu live preview not updating when adding and removing menu
items
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  stuartshields  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by netweb):

 The original reporter is running Beta 3 (r33288), my test below is using
 r33291

 In the following video it shows similar to the reported issue, though in
 this case I'm removing an item from the menu and live preview does not
 update, the menu item does not show it has been removed until after
 closing the customizer:

 https://cloudup.com/cMJPCfudufe

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33010#comment:2>