[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on "Update Plugin" link

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 14 08:00:33 UTC 2015

#32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on
"Update Plugin" link
-----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ancawonka        |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * owner:   => dd32
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"33257"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="33257"
 Updates: When performing an ajax plugin update, rely upon
 `wp_update_plugins()` to check the contents of the transient and return
 early if no request needs to be made.
 This works around a bug where custom update handlers are injecting an
 update into an empty transient, malforming the transient and causing
 update failures.
 Fixes #32198 for trunk

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32198#comment:16>