[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32820: Disambiguate "Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu." as being an option and not a menu location

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 13 09:39:16 UTC 2015

#32820: Disambiguate "Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu." as being
an option and not a menu location
------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  pbearne           |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by valendesigns):

 I'm not exactly partial to that title either, as it's to ambiguous. Though
 If we remove the title completely nothing was achieved visually. Things
 would look exactly the same as before so maybe we parity the Admin Menus a
 bit more and use 'Auto add pages'. So we get some visual separation here.

 If we go one step further and give the same treatment to add & delete in
 the section above. Then we could order it title, items, add, auto add,
 locations, delete and then we would more closely be mimicking the UI in
 Admin Menus.

 Or should we just change the title to 'Auto add pages' and call it good?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32820#comment:15>