[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31786: Customizer: current header image does not show when it has the same name as another header image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 1 16:54:09 UTC 2015

#31786: Customizer: current header image does not show when it has the same name as
another header image
 Reporter:  sirbrillig    |       Owner:  ocean90
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by sirbrillig):

 > Are there any plugins and themes which are using
 get_uploaded_header_images()? If so, will the change break them?

 Hm... I'm not sure how best to find out. Is there an easy way to search
 the wp.org plugin/theme repos for a function call?

 Alternatively, would it be better to do something like add a new function
 that organizes the headers by ID and deprecate the old function? That's
 probably the safer method, I'd guess, but I'm not sure what sort of
 precedents may have been set around this sort of thing in the past.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31786#comment:12>