[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31167: SSH2/SFTP newline breaks path causes segfault and "Save Changes" missing in UI

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 29 18:26:13 UTC 2015

#31167: SSH2/SFTP newline breaks path causes segfault and "Save Changes" missing in
UI
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  thajekku        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by thajekku):

 Thanks for the link, I am aware of the ssh-sftp plugin and appreciate the
 work that was put into it and the options it gives those of us that use
 the SSH2 update mechanism.
 My first instinct though was to start with the SSH/SFTP support in
 WordPress Core as it has always worked for me in the past (assuming I had
 php-pecl-ssh2 installed ) and came across this bug.
 Just thought if the functionality remains in core ( and is not removed in
 preference of the plugin as has been argued at
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16925 ) then it should work
 properly and any bugs should be reported here.
 thanks again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31167#comment:2>