[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31129: Twenty Fifteen: Show RSS icon instead of WordPress icon in Social Links Menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 25 19:57:44 UTC 2015

#31129: Twenty Fifteen: Show RSS icon instead of WordPress icon in Social Links
Menu
----------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  artychan                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new
Changes (by artychan):

 * type:  enhancement => defect (bug)

Comment:

 Yes, please. A user would never realize that a trailing slash is
 necessary.

 Even with trailing slash, it's not working for me though. Using the hosted
 WordPress site.

 In the menu, this is what I have:
 Custom Link
 Navigation Label: RSS

 However, I saved it, and then on my blog, it's still showing the WordPress
 icon. WordPress automatically changes it to the secure version (on the
 public side, dashboard setting still shows regular http),
 https://cynng.wordpress.com/feed/ Not sure if that's affecting it?

 You can see it in action on my blog, first social links icon:
 http://cynng.wordpress.com

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31129#comment:4>