[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31103: Wordpress bug - cannot insert more than 3 images at at time into a blog post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 23 00:30:14 UTC 2015

#31103: Wordpress bug - cannot insert more than 3 images at at time into a blog
post
 Reporter:  buckin84      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  4.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I've contacted my web hosting provider who has explained that it is a
 wordpress issue. I am not able to insert more than 3 images into wordpress
 at any one time. I have to insert them individually (which is not ok). I
 have recently upgraded to wordpress 4.1 - does this have something to do
 with it????