[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20846: Multisite: Network Users can post comments without being members of the site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 9 21:14:43 UTC 2015

#20846: Multisite: Network Users can post comments without being members of the
site
 Reporter:  Ipstenu       |       Owner:

Comment (by jeremyfelt):

 Hrm, that made more sense when I typed it last night. :)

 I'm not sure "when signup is disabled" makes sense at all in the context
 of these choices.

 Select:
 * Unregistered users can comment (default)
 * Users must have a network account to comment
 * Users must be a site member to comment

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20846#comment:14>