[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30899: PHP Strict Warning: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Widget

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 4 23:31:06 UTC 2015

#30899: PHP Strict Warning: Redefining already defined constructor for class
WP_Widget
 Reporter:  toby86        |       Owner:

Comment (by dd32):

 > PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.28 with Suhosin-Patch

 I believe this is fixed in PHP, although not in such an old version as
 5.3.2 (Ubuntu probably back ports security fixes, not bug fixes), Try
 upgrading PHP and see if you're still seeing it.

 See https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=52160&edit=3
 Unfortunately they don't really go into details as to what the solution
 was, and I can't find a diff view of the relevant changeset, so I'm just
 going to assume that they no longer issue an E_STRICT for that case.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30899#comment:1>