[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20774: Flagging a user with any role on a subsite as spam leads to flagging the site as spam

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 23 01:23:18 UTC 2015

#20774: Flagging a user with any role on a subsite as spam leads to flagging the
site as spam
 Reporter:  j.conti                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  refresh                                        |
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch needs-testing needs-
               refresh

Comment:

 Ok, that makes sense. Let's stick with a default of `false` and
 `mark_sites_for_spam_user` as the filter name for now.

 I think all we need here is refreshed patch against trunk that only
 handles bulk actions and filter documentation.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20774#comment:25>