[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31404: HTML has 'merged' with the Eventor homepage wordpress editor, causing the whole editor to be corrupt.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 21 14:57:20 UTC 2015

#31404: HTML has 'merged' with the Eventor homepage wordpress editor, causing the
whole editor to be corrupt.
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  pielorguk     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by pielorguk):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 ocean90]:
 > Please try the support forums: ​​http://wordpress.org/support/.

 Thanks, I'm new to bug tickets, as you can see from the printscreen the
 Eventor theme editor has been corrupt, leaving me unable to update
 anything on the page. Could you suggest what I can search for in the
 support forums? So far I cannot find anything similar. Thank you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31404#comment:3>