[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20774: Flagging a user with any role on a subsite as spam leads to flagging the site as spam

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 17 22:38:39 UTC 2015

#20774: Flagging a user with any role on a subsite as spam leads to flagging the
site as spam
-------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  j.conti                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * milestone:  Future Release => 4.2

Comment:

 * Let's stick to modifying bulk action only and not add action links for
 Spam and Unspam.
 * It almost feels like the filter should be `true` by default as it more
 matches current behavior. Though some of the current behavior is what
 we're trying to fix. It looks like there may have been an offline
 discussion about this previously. Any details on that?
 * Is `mark_sites_for_spam_user` the right filter name? We should have
 [https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/inline-documentation-standards
 /php-documentation-standards/ full docs for the filter] as well before
 this goes in.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20774#comment:23>