[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing accordion behavior

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 16 09:40:24 UTC 2015

#31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing
accordion behavior
------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by folletto):

 > Maybe we could prefix the section title with the panel title in the sub-
 panel? "Widgets: Sidebar" or "Menus: Theme Locations", for example.

 Yep. I wasn't sure about that... what would be the longest combination
 that we're going to design for?

 An alternative approach could be to use a super-title (like the "You are
 customizing". Might add a bit of height, but can be worth it... :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31336#comment:5>