[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34109: Incorrect URL scheme for media in the admin area when using administration over HTTPS

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 21 18:29:13 UTC 2015

#34109: Incorrect URL scheme for media in the admin area when using administration
over HTTPS
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by whereskarlo):

 I am having issues with media not displaying after upgrading two servers
 to WP 4.4. The media browser shows random broken media when viewing the
 media library in ''list view''. '''When using grid view in the media
 browser all media displays over https.''' I am using Force SSL Admin. This
 also appears when editing posts - the galleries and features image shows
 broken media icons.

 This was first discussed by me here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic
 /thumbnails-broken-after-44-upgrade?replies=14#post-7802608

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34109#comment:17>