[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35108: Responsive images blurry - srcset attribute doesn't include full size version

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 16 10:57:47 UTC 2015

#35108: Responsive images blurry - srcset attribute doesn't include full size
version
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  nicasi           |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by nicasi):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>

Comment:

 The funny thing is currently the browsers that don't support srcset do get
 the full resolution image via src. Only supporting browsers get the low
 resolution image which is kind of a bummer.

 There's also a forum post here (unrelated to me):
 https://wordpress.org/support/topic/44-upgrade-made-featured-images-blurry

 Btw, I really like the inclusion of this feature in the core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35108#comment:4>