[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33460: wp_list_categories should display title_li only if the $categories is not empty , or have an option to hide it if $categories is empty

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 26 19:42:54 UTC 2015

#33460: wp_list_categories should display title_li only if the $categories is not
empty , or have an option to hide it if $categories is empty
--------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  vilkatis                  |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  closed

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Replying to [comment:5 vilkatis]:
 > Yeah your code looks great , it really makes more sense naming it that
 way. I went over the unit tests to understand them and I think I got the
 idea of how those work.

 > What's the next step for me to do ?

 Nothing. We're done here :) Thanks for the contribution!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33460#comment:8>