[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33509: customize-control.js : $.contains( document, this.container ) always returns false

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 22 13:14:53 UTC 2015

#33509: customize-control.js : $.contains( document, this.container ) always
returns false
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  nikeo         |       Owner:

Comment (by BinaryKitten):

 Hi @nikeo

 First off thank you for the report and patch. I'd like to add this
 jsFiddle as a proof of the issue: http://jsfiddle.net/pwnn7dj0/

 for myself coming from a jQuery/JS background I'd prefer that the
 this.container![0] be changed to this.container.get(0).
 The former is an undocumented way to get the domElement (yes it works but
 not the point) and the .get is the documented way.

 again this is just my two cents/pence

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33509#comment:2>