[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33218: Customizer: Does Not Read the Default wp_page_menu fallback_cb for wp_nav_menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 3 19:21:29 UTC 2015

#33218: Customizer: Does Not Read the Default wp_page_menu fallback_cb for
wp_nav_menu
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  davidakennedy  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by westonruter):

 We added this recently to `wp_nav_menu()` in the 4.3 release:

 {{{
 // Prevent a fallback_cb in Customizer Preview to assist with
 has_nav_menu() and partial refresh.
 if ( is_customize_preview() ) {
         $defaults['fallback_cb'] = '';
 }
 }}}

 So this is probably what you're noticing here. However, I think that
 recent changes have made this unnecessary, but I haven't yet verified
 that. In the mean time, you can just explicitly supply the default
 `fallback_cb` as @atomicjack suggested.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33218#comment:2>