[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25143: Appending registered query vars to home URL sets is_home to true when should be false

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 24 16:10:21 UTC 2015

#25143: Appending registered query vars to home URL sets is_home to true when
should be false
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mordauk                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing 4.3-early => has-patch needs-testing
 * milestone:  Future Release => 4.3

 that anyone currently passing `null` to the function (probably no one, but
 hey) will continue to see the same behavior. I've also added some more
 explicit unit tests related to backward compatibility, and modified
 mordauk's original test to ensure that rewrite rules are flushed after
 registering the endpoint.

 Anyone want to take a look at this and make sure we haven't missed
 anything?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25143#comment:31>