[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31890: Link to existing content added in Text Editor disappear after switch to Visual editor and back

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 4 21:15:29 UTC 2015

#31890: Link to existing content added in Text Editor disappear after switch to
Visual editor and back
 Reporter:  beda69        |       Owner:

Comment (by beda69):

 hmm
 OK; so far I see it works.
 (if we add anchor text)

 Not sure though if this wasn't different before.

 And it would perhaps be good to add a option directly in the window where
 we set "already existent link" :
 "Add Anchor Text"
 or even better, include the anchor text automatically?

 This workflow as is, will (and currently does), confuse users.
 It's not 100% user friendly

 My bad I declared it as bug and did not recognize the mistake I did...

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31890#comment:2>