[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30910: future post permalink can be revealed when blog article requested by url like ...?p={post_id}

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 4 01:22:26 UTC 2015

#30910: future post permalink can be revealed when blog article requested by url
like ...?p={post_id}
-------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  e.mazovetskiy      |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Replying to [comment:11 kevkoeh]:
 > Ideally, the 'View Post' button would still take you to the pretty
 version until the post is published publicly. Is that possible?

 Ah, I hadn't thought about that. Yes: we should be able to use the pretty
 route to the scheduled post for users who have the capability to read it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30910#comment:12>