[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31842: Fix inline document: put the html in the variable before passing to the filter.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 1 17:07:53 UTC 2015

#31842: Fix inline document: put the html in the variable before passing to the
filter.
 Reporter:  ShinichiN     |       Owner:

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 This looks fine to me as is. As noted above, the string does not need to
 match the variable in the docs.

 If we decide to fix it, the variable should be assigned before the
 DocBlock, not after.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31842#comment:2>