[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29700: Customn Post Types sin­gle post tem­plates in folder named with post-type name

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 18 11:44:31 UTC 2014

#29700: Customn Post Types sin­gle post tem­plates in folder named with post-type
name
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  cyberwani          |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement        |     Status:  new
Component:  Posts, Post Types  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal             |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                     |
 I was looking for a solution to store archive and template files for any
 Custom Post Type in it's own folder named with post-type.

 So, I come to solution provided in the Matt Wiebes' class.

 http://somadesign.ca/projects/smarter-custom-post-types/
 (See #2 in Features)

 http://somadesign.ca/wp-
 content/uploads/downloads/2010/05/sd_register_post_type.1.3.php_.txt
 see function "template_include"