[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29272: Twenty Fourteen: masthead prematurely fix itself to top of browser on firefox & chrome

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 2 16:37:56 UTC 2014

#29272: Twenty Fourteen: masthead prematurely fix itself to top of browser on
firefox & chrome
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Pulper             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by lancewillett):

 * keywords:   => 2nd-opinion close

Comment:

 Hi Pulper, thank you for your report. Unfortunately, I cannot repeat it.
 Testing in Firefox 31.0 or Chrome 37.0 in Mac OS X 10.9.4.

 Unless anyone can repeat successfully I'm not sure what we could do. If
 someone else can repeat, please comment here. Otherwise I think we should
 close, and re-open in the future if other similar reports come in.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29272#comment:1>