[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30181: Add more Underscore.js array methods to wp.customize.Values and re-use _ for Customizer JS methods

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 29 18:53:43 UTC 2014

#30181: Add more Underscore.js array methods to wp.customize.Values and re-use _
for Customizer JS methods
----------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter     |      Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize       |    Version:  3.4
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:  javascript      |
 Now that the Customizer explicitly uses Underscores.js (#26061), we should
 re-use Underscore.js  as much as possible to eliminate duplicated logic,
 and to flesh out our Customizer models to have an API consistent with
 Backbone models.

 This depends on having QUnit tests (#28579).