[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29826: subtitles added to media are stripped for anyone without unfiltered_html capability

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 28 19:27:06 UTC 2014

#29826: subtitles added to media are stripped for anyone without unfiltered_html
capability
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  jwenerd       |       Owner:

Comment (by westi):

 Replying to [comment:2 wonderboymusic]:
 is a sub-element of them, so probably? someone with knowledge of this KSES
 file weigh in?

 That makes sense to me, we need to try and keep the file consistent by
 adding support for tags in there groupings rather than individual tags
 alone.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29826#comment:4>