[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25650: When switching between blogs, wp_upload_dir 'baseurl' and 'url' may be pointing to the current blog not the switched one

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 27 13:37:52 UTC 2014

#25650: When switching between blogs, wp_upload_dir 'baseurl' and 'url' may be
pointing to the current blog not the switched one
 Reporter:  igmoweb       |       Owner:

Comment (by pavelevap):

 I probably ran into the same issue with subdomain install, but I am not
 sure...

 Main site is on `mydomain`, secondary site is on `subdomain.mydomain`.
 After `switch_to_blog(2)` and calling `the_post_thumbnail()` there is
 problem with image URL on main site:

 `http://mydomain/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/10/picture.jpg` (does not
 exist)

 But it should be: