[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30108: Twenty Fifteen: Underline menu links & post links in the archive on hover so it is clear they are links

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 27 05:00:26 UTC 2014

#30108: Twenty Fifteen: Underline menu links & post links in the archive on hover
so it is clear they are links
------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  KatherineMancuso  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by morganestes):

 Thanks for catching that GrahamArmfield.

 I've made another pass at it. This one specifically targets the links
 listed in the Genericons list (Section 2.0 in the CSS) and removes the
 underline from them on `:hover` and `:focus`.

 I would like to mention that I would '''really''' like to see the source
 Sass files in future theme releases, partly to see the intention of the
 author, and partly to avoid the massive typing (or copy/paste) of these
 types of specific selectors.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30108#comment:7>