[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29717: wp_check_invalid_utf8 - pcre tricks and failsafes, +mb_convert_encoding, iconv fix, performance

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 23 22:28:58 UTC 2014

#29717: wp_check_invalid_utf8 - pcre tricks and failsafes, +mb_convert_encoding,
iconv fix, performance
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  askapache           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new
  feedback                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Comment (by askapache):

 yikes i didnt realize trac was lonlier than myspace.  Dont take it
 perspnally but it seems there is a slight lag issue.  Or maybe my code is
 bad or maybe icontributions arent wanted?  Or maybe I submitted it wrong?
 Is this lag ok with everyone and is ot just a part of doing business?
 Wow. New features are great, but isnt there anyone who desires to put core
 code improvements ahead of new bells and whistles?  lol sorry in advance,
 well aware this type of complaint wont win me any friends.  :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29717#comment:14>